...but then I could say that since Tuesday. We did state testing (the ACT variety) and it has completely messed up the perceived normalcy of life. I'm so happy for the week to be over and have a return to routine and regularity. However, this weekend JD leaves for a while (still undetermined) and his cute little Ellie-girl goes back to her mom. It isn't until tomorrow, but I'm already starting to feel a void for them both. Am I crazy, feeling a void out of anticipation? Perhaps. But that's what makes me me. Time passes so quickly, I know that he'll be back soon with some {hopefully} good news.
Just about 5 minutes ago I committed to a 5k. The same one I ran at this time last year actually (with a crazy depressing time of 32:34. I blame the lack of sleep). It's a good chance to test my mad skillz out and see if I really am making the progress I think I am. The running plan of earlier has been completely shot out the window, and yet because of the goodness of one kind, handsome, adorably perfect man I get to go running 2-3 times each week. Better progress than one would have thought. AND I'm doing it all in my Vibrams. For the record: I heart them. A lot. This year, I'm going to break 30 min. Or else I'll cry myself to sleep in-between lots of big pillows.
And eat chocolate JoJo's.
Happy Friday!

Friday, March 4, 2011
I'm done with this week
Posted by
Micha
at
12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
How many races are you committing to this year? This is at least the 3rd one that I am aware of...s
Post a Comment