Thursday, July 22, 2010

So, I had the most amazing ratatouille tonight

despite the fact that I feel ridiculous saying that. It's like straight out of a movie or something. But really, it was fantastic.

Yes, I like veggies and yes I like to eat vegetarian for random months each year (2008, 2009, and I didn't report 2010, sad!) but I have never, repeat: NEVER liked yellow squash nor have I cared for cooked bell peppers or eggplant in too many different forms. So enjoying this dish so much was a surprise on many levels.

My friend (childhood bestie of 27 years now) made it, posted it to her facebook page, and I am hooked. So, here you go:

Photobucket



It's the not-soggy vegetables, goat cheese, and plopping it atop some fantastic carb that makes it great (try vermicelli or even penne). Your taste buds will dance and sing!

Photobucket

0 comments: