Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Images of an aquatic nature, for lack of a more original name.

Aeryn's dad came out to visit this weekend. She always loves to see him and has been craving some dad time lately. Big Time.



Photobucket





In fact, the phrase "I want to live with my dad" has been a frequent utterance around these parts. I'm not going to lie, the first time she said it I was cut to the core. Now that it's been three weeks we've dissussed this idea I think I really understand what she meant.



Photobucket





When he comes here to visit, they have fun, but they stay in a hotel somewhere and it isn't the same relaxed atmosphere as being at home. At his home. Today at lunch (we always meet for lunch when doing the custody exchange) she explained that what she meant was an extended time, in 7 year old terms, which means like a week or two. Phew. I'm not going to lie, the relief was immense. I can handle that. I think.



Photobucket





Since my fantastic camera was a donation, and btw we discovered this weekend that I did not actually destroy the telephoto lens (wahoo!!), I loan it to him whenever they have time together. In the end, I love to see the pictures that capture their experiences.



Photobucket





This time, they went to the aquarium.



Photobucket





Which is getting me all excited, because she and I are going here sometime this year. Won't it be spectacular?



Photobucket





I can't wait.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Those are cool pictures. Looking forward to seeing you.