Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Empty Nester

Yesterday the buglet was a little upset with me.
She was torturing the cat, again.
And not cleaning her room, again.
And begging to play the Wii.
When mom said "no."

In response, she informed me harshly that she had had it. She was packing up and moving out. I indulged this little fantasy for a moment asking where she'd go and what she'd eat. When she replied that she'd eat my food, I told her that if she moved out she'd have to get a job and buy her own food.

She thought...

And thought...

A couple more scenarios were brought up and each time she would think and think.

Then, she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote me a letter (as she is known to do frequently).


I can't help but laugh when I read it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

I wish I was there for that. It would have taken everything in me to not laugh...

Mel said...

I love the heart and the "please" she sure is a lot calmer and more polite when she is upset than I am!