I always say I'm not a shopper - at least not on this day of all days.
First thing in the morning, I drag out all the Christmas decor and excitedly switch gears. I simply will not put anything up on Thanksgiving day or before, but by 8:00am the front door wreath had been switched out and the cubby-tops had a new identity. The paintings and berries are looking FABULOUS atop the piano but will have to be moved once Aeryn decides to plink away at some tune or another where the vibrations will shake them into her lap.
Are you out fighting the crowds? Or are you relaxing at home with some decor-changing of your own? Wherever you find yourself, I hope it's happy. If you're fighting crowds, I hope you score deals to make it worth it!!!
I'll sit at home, fat and happy with enough leftovers to host 2-3 more TG dinners, and revel in the joyousness of the new season.




0 comments:
Post a Comment