Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 things I LOVE about today

Other than photos that have nothing to do with anything.

Really though, I love that there is documented evidence that once in a great while she lets me do her hair. And that I don't always look like a beached whale in photographs. It's the curse of a square face and lack of curves I tell ya. This pic makes my heart happy for lots of reasons.


But on a serious note, todays 10 is just things I like today. No glamourous list of amazingness, just reminiscing of the day.
  1. Raking leaves. Seriously. This has got to be the best housekeeping task ever!
  2. Trying these apple German pancakes. (Thanks, Liz!)
  3. Getting my first MSL issue in the mail today (From a brand new free subscription)
  4. Sandcastle day with my Geology class. Messy + Fun = Super Awesome
  5. Bugaboo hugs and happiness after school - oh, and she cleaned her room without being asked!!! Hoo-RAH!
  6. It's Wednesday. I love Wednesdays.
  7. Signing off my first few personal progress completed goals.
  8. My newfound appreciation for the genius who invented cough drops.
  9. A squeaky clean kitchen.
  10. Finding my camera lens cap. I lose these things so often that the joy of this is immeasurable.
What a beautiful day!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is a squeaky clean kitchen like?