Besides the fact that I can't figure out how we still have groceries available for sale when it seems farmland is *always* *inevitably* *eventually* sold for residential development, I'm going to be sad to lose this.
I don't know when construction starts as the wheat harvest just ended, but this field has evidently been sold for housing development. 2500 homes are said to one day grace this plot. Gone will be the rolling mountains softly coming to life in the dim light of dusk, and the magical twinkle of the city lights as the evening continues to fade. Before long, I will lose the view of both and will be submerged in the center of suburbia. Which will reduce the number of mice in the area, but will leave me longing.
Many nights I just lay on my bed and stare at the beauty of it all. I'm going to drink it up for as much as I can before it's gone.




1 comments:
As a resident of Logan I can completely relate to this sentiment.
Post a Comment