Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My kiddo is a ham

Heavens

What a day

Finally found the coveted first-day-of-school shirt that I "put somewhere safe"

Actually got more than 6 hours sleep

Got Aeryn up on time

Had time to flat iron her hair

And eat breakfast together

She made her own lunch

Effectively coordinated 100% black, white, and pink

Got Aeryn on the bus successfully

Arrived at school on time

Prep hour was way too short

Forgot my own lunch

Mooched granola bar from colleague

Really enjoyed 1st period

Improvised 3rd period

Dramatically changed 4th period

But, I survived all my classes

Aeryn has a bus-riding friend

Almost ready to do it all again tomorrow

Back to school 2010 has officially been survived


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! And oh my heavens, your kiddo and Jessie seem to act the same way. I can totally see Jessie doing those poses. No wonder they get along so well! =)

Valerie and Adam said...

Cute outfit! She's got some serious fashion!