Oh, sure, there are the really important reasons
like:
like:
ensuring an emotionally stable environment for your child
saving yourself a ton of un-needed stress
cultivating an attitude of forgiveness
greater likelihood of cooperation with schedules (like when I went to Chicago or to the Pequop Mts)
or just being "adult" about things
but today
those are all overshadowed by this:
hand-me-downs
now, can anyone give me pointers on how to use this awesome thing?




5 comments:
He really gave you that camera! that is amazing!!! I wish I had a camera like that!
I really like this post. I love your sense of humor!
My sister loves and uses Cannons frequently -- call me and I'll have her add you to her Flicker group that give each other tips.
COOL! cool.
WOW!!!!!! Nice hand me down! I have that camera, but I haven't learned how to use 1/100th of it. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I appreciate the visit!
Post a Comment