Saturday, March 27, 2010

Festival of Colors




before * during * after
the festival of colors
this was seriously a blast
colors ran like water out of our hair and powder fell freely from our clothing. the house needs a good cleaning yet again, but it was good times with good friends.

care to come along next year?




Photobucket


Disclaimer: While the festival was fun, I know NOTHING about Krishna faith and find some of the ceremonial nature of the festival to be quite out of my comfort zone. What I really enjoyed was the dancing and the throwing of the colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was this? It looks like something I'd love to be involved in!

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun! I know nothing about that faith either, so I guess I need to do some research on the reason behind the Festival of Colors because now I'm curious, haha! Those are some super cute pictures of ya'll :)