Friday, August 7, 2009

And so it begins...

the life of a teacher...

I've found a killer lab for my kids to do and I need a little help. Do you have any good resources for CD's that can be destroyed? Like, free AOL disks, damaged CD's, DVD's or anything non-functional? I need to locate a few dozen discs that can be cut to pieces.

We're going to build spectroscopes... and I'm so seriously excited!! Assuming I can track down discs that is. If you happen to be a wealth of knowledge on where to locate such things (or have husbands who do) would you mind sending me a little blurb? I'd be ever so thankful!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Angela S said...

Cool, my brother just donated 10 cds/dvds to your cause and I'll have Reed go through his. We'll check at the Stones next week as well. I have a few ideas about how to get them.