Friday, August 7, 2009

Icky! or What the freak? Another one!!?!??!!?!



Ok, so I tend to think I'm a moderately patient person. Not the best mind you, and I do tend to fret a little in the meantime, but moderately patient with the best of them. Since I'm teetering on the edge of insanity, I decided to take a more healthy response to my aggrivation than screaming like a banshee (into a pillow of course). And so I offer the following:

10 Reasons I Can't Wait to Move Out of the Basement

1. dead spiders in Aeryn's sock drawer
2. spiders in my kitchen sink
3. dead spiders in my dishes (dishes!!)
4. vacuuming black widows off the back of my couch
5. spiders on the handle of the dishwasher
6. spiders in my shower (arachnaphobia anyone?)
7. the gentle but endlessly creepy tickle of spiders in my hair
8. spiders on the back of my pictures
9. spiderwebs on my kitchen drawers (that show up moments after I clean everything)
10. and lastly, spider egg sacks hatching in my clean laundry (the creepiest incident yet)


By 8:30 a.m. I had squashed, smooshed, moved outside, or otherwise disposed of 6 creepies. Just to clarify, I'm not scared of them; I'm just SO STINKIN' TIRED of them.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be handling this minor infestation quite well. I get totally freaked out just looking at the pictures!

Katie said...

You are handling it about one million times better than I would. I can't believe you aren't afraid of the black widows. Can you call an exterminator? You are a brave one!