I promise. I just got this email from a trusted source* and felt like spreading the love.
One of my friends goes to church with this kid over in Turkey. They are all over there with the military. He's trying to earn a college scholarship from the Tea Council of the USA. Here's his explanation. Just take a minute and watch his little video... it can't hurt and it's really interesting.
Dear Family Member/Friend,
I recently applied for a $15,000 scholarship. This comes from the Tea Council of the USA. The objective was to submit a 2 minute video on youtube advocating the health benefits of tea. This video will be graded on creativity and the health message. However a percentage will also be based on popularity. That's where you come in!!! I am asking, no, pleading with you that you watch my video. Please, SEND ME TO COLLEGE!!! Please click on the link below, watch the video, and send this email to all your friends. It would be most appreciated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIwiePSRDPQ
Thank you all very much!!
Jacob Molnar
PS- Due to my religious beliefs I do abstain from tea and did not drink tea in this video.
(*unless something has happened that I don't know about in the 25 years we've been soul sister, tramp jumpin', chuck E cheese lovin' friends)



0 comments:
Post a Comment