I've seen this around a couple places now... but once my cousin posted it I could not resist joining in the fun!! Here's the 411:
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the next couple of months, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play (comment) and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first three get a gift, so you have to be super fast!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
pay it forward
It was nice and warm today and I'm anticipating a trip back here this summer... so I threw the pic in just to make myself happy - and to distract myself from teacher-y stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
woot woot. i am first! i am excited to see what you come up with...
woot woot. i am first! i am excited to see what you come up with...
YEAH!!! I've seen this going around but I've always been too late!!! Thanks!
Since Nichole sent hers twiceI do believe that I am the third...yahhhhh!!!I can't wait to get some little handmade something.
Post a Comment