Sunday, March 1, 2009

p.s.

thanks for all your input.
i didn't know about the geek squad or any of my other options!

turns out, it's a good thing having a dad who's head of IT for a major university.
(and swallowing pride enough to ask someone for help... gulp)
i needed a new hard drive as mine was fried, but he was able to salvage most of my stuff.
now i can breathe again.

i'm re-connected.
and still graduating.
whew.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Yahoo! Being a student myself and about a year away from graduating I know the panic. So glad it worked out!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear it! That had to be so stressful.

Amanda/Mandy said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad that you were able to recover most of your info. My work computer has crashed twice this year and it is very stressful.