Monday, March 9, 2009

optimistic


life is just falling into place

not sure why, or how

  • receiving tentative working interview offer (in the district I want and a grade I like, despite the soft hiring freeze)
  • agreeing to sub for geo 1010 on campus, again (yay!)
  • feeling inspired and motivated by an inservice meeting (woah)
  • crafting mi casa with less mess than usual (barely)
  • getting to eat breakfast with the munchie today (a rarity now days)
  • potentially earning spot as puppy's foster mom starting next summer (but we're not getting too worked up about it yet)
really, nothing of too much consequence other than my recent attitude adjustment
making me
happy
motivated
filled to the brim with joy

AND it's almost time for the daffodils to bloom
I can hardly wait

1 comments:

Katie said...

Spring is such a hopeful time- I always feel so energized. Congratulations on the possible job, that's so great!!

Oh, and that's so great you're a Jimmy Fallon fan- have you watched him on the show yet?