
Aeryn and I had a girly primping day, or hour rather, yesterday afternoon. We started with our fingernails and clear polish (to save on touch up stress and visible chips) and then moved on to our feet. The foot stuff was a Christmas gift about 8 years ago (so it's really time I use it) and the little bath thing was purchased when I was pregnant and on my feet every day; though back in the day I filled it with ice water. Literally. At least 2 cups of cubes floating around. That idea doesn't sound so appealing to me now in my non-pregnant state.
I don't know if Aeryn had more fun sticking her feet in the bubbles or scrubbing mine! She laughed pretty much the whole time. We'll be doing this one again!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Silly Summer Spa Day
Posted by
Micha
at
9:05 AM
Labels: Aeryn, Family Time, Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment