I'm a science nerd, a domestic non-diva, and cheesecake connoisseur. Still friends with my ex, constantly sleep deprived, and continually committing to more than my sanity can handle. I love being mom, being crafty, and being just as immature as my 14 year old students.
Laughter * brownies fresh from the oven * acts of compassion * thunderstorms on camping trips * quality over quantity * flirtation * sleeping under the stars * children bearing testimony * toads * ad jingles that stick in your head * creative IM status messages * orchids * acoustic guitar * the restored gospel * a glance, a touch, a good kiss * 80’s Cure songs * first date nerves * appreciating the little things * painted toenails * grilled salmon * the inevitable girly rehashing of EveRy little moment * pesto * cuddling in bed on Saturday morning * elderly couples holding hands * Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food * closets after spring cleaning * quotes * baking cookies with my munchkin * movies that can be re-watched a hundred times and not get old * HOT showers * candlelight * being able to laugh at oneself * elegant stationery * friends who’ve seen the good, bad, and ugly but love you anyway * realization of potential * forgiveness * sea turtles * sunsets of the beautiful southwest * individuality * black & white photography * polka lessons in the park * cool mountain breezes * puppy kisses * SPF 45 * playgrounds * 2nd chances * catching crawdads in water bottles * a life of plenty * natural food stores * introspection * back scratches * children’s literacy fund * living to avoid regrets * hugs from my favorite little one *
3 comments:
Beautiful picture thanks for sharing.
Do you know that Rene made those cute overalls you were wearing? And the shirt? she gave me some of the things she made for you I wish I'd kept them.
I love that picture! You look the same as when you were little, I could totally tell it was you!
Just to let you know too, I tagged you on my blog. :)
Post a Comment