I love that it's warm enough to get outside without making Aeryn totally miserable. We headed out to Rock Canyon, again, for a picnic. This was a great day - we walked the farthest yet and I was on top of it enough to just sit there for a while and let Aeryn play. No hurry, no worries. It was fabulous.
Aeryn actually wanted to hike up to this cave. She's got a thing for caves. Yet again, it became her house and I was forbidden entrance.
Making faces
I love this picture. To me it is the epitome of childhood. Pants ripped open at the knee from climbing around, making entertainment out of the simplest of toys - a stick, covered in dirt (though you can't tell), and a silly grin.

I have no idea at all what she's doing here. She was watching a bug that happened to disappear under the log I was sitting on. Next thing I know she's doubled over to look for it, rests her head on the ground, and stays there for a good two minutes. Hmmm.




0 comments:
Post a Comment