Spring makes my heart leap with joy. When else does 52 degrees feel almost hot??? There is a little cave just a short walk from the parking lot at Rock Canyon which immediately became Aeryn's playhouse -with a full kitchen, no less.
Theres some black smoke residue on the ceiling from the campfires people build in there as well as some weird yellow powdery stuff precipitating out of the rock which is really crumbly and kept getting in her eyes (It's probably elemental sulfur, but since I haven't really looked at it I'm not committing myself to a label).
Perfect place to twirl, wouldn't you say?
Behold! My abode!She explained to me that above the door it say "Welcome to my house, don't come in."
Mom's evidently don't see things the way they are. I figured this looked like a great chair or couch but no, it was CLEARLY a computer desk where she could check her email.



3 comments:
What a nice home, Aeryn!
Very sweet, I love her imagination.
All in true Aeryn fashion. I love her to pieces!
Post a Comment