Not too long ago, I saw this fabulous idea and, knowing that I'd NEVER indulge the desire to create something so unique and fabulous, even though I LOVE craft stores and could EASILY mortgage my life to secure a few small delightful trinkets with grand INTENTIONS, tweaked said idea into something a little more my-life realistic.
Which means, of course, something created out of Foamies and pipe cleaners.
It made for a fabulous family night. Aeryn had so much fun!! I still laugh thinking about the sheer joy she felt making "snowstorms" with little white pom poms. Truly, it is the little things. Life is Grand.

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Egg Garland
Posted by
Micha
at
7:15 PM
Labels: Family Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
this is SO cute. i love that everyone got to help.... i think i will be scared of kids in my crafty room. although she is an amazing girl.
i am thinking about hanging out at home doing crafts tonight if you want to come hang out.
Fun and fabulous!!
What a great idea!! I love it!
She is so cute... I wished we lived close to you so that Aeryn and Hunter could play, I can imagine that they would have some serious fun! :)
Post a Comment