I know it's still premature, but Easter is on the brain. Perhaps it is because I have a required camping trip for my sedimentary geo class and won't get to be home with Aeryn that weekend. As happens with any holiday, it's off with one, onto another. The Valentines clearance is now gone leaving room for aisles filled with Easter baskets, sweets, and trinkets to adorn the stores. In a commercial sense, Easter reminds me of two distinct things... Cadburry eggs, and yup, you guessed it, Peeps. I'm not a huge fan of the sugar induced coma brought on by either but they are such fixtures this time of year that I cannot imagine March without them, even if I don't purchase or eat them.
Couple that with the science geek in me (did I just say that? I meant intellectual and curious:) )and I founds long fits of laughter spurred by this site. Just click the chick pic above.




3 comments:
No pic. :(
The Peeps are fantastic. The photo didn't populate the first time, but it does now. My favorite was the alcohol smoking combo.
I too can not wait for Easter!! But I have to say that since my birthday is in April, I have always hated it when Easter is in March. It just doesn't feel the same! :) But I love Easter, no matter when it is and my favorite treat to get in my basket is a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg... mmmmm... yummy!
Post a Comment