Aeryn plays Presley (thanks Lis) more than I do. She's a natural. Or, at least as natural as she can be when her playing time is highly supervised and quite limited.
See how she's reaching for chords? I told you, musical genius.
Such feeling! Passion! Sheer joy!
The classic candid shot. Every famous person has to have a selection of pics that look "accidental" and "in the moment", right?

Sooooo happy she's home! There are hardly words... except maybe 'absence makes the heart grow fonder.' But how does that happen when you're already completely enamored with your child? I'm not sure, but it seems to nonetheless. I'll leave the science of it to someone else.



4 comments:
I'm glad she's back!
YAY! I am glad she is home. And in memory of some good times I hope you played a little Sesame Street Celebration going through the passes.
my, my, my... that is one beautiful little girl!! I love the 'celeb' shots... looks like Aeryn and Presley have a VERY special bond!!
So glad she's back!
Those pics are so cute. I am glad to hear you both made it back safely.
Post a Comment