Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wahoo!!



Just a little shout out to my phenomenal world traveler of a cousin who just landed a JOB in London for the summer. It's a paid position that I think even counts towards her degree! Amazing. Seriously, amazing. Not only that but the process of landing the job was a little bit of a crazy journey. A little jealousy abounds, sure, but now she can't pretend she has nothing to blog about!!!!

2 comments:

kam said...

TOTALLY GREEN WITH ENVY!! After Colorado we went to London! I LOVE IT THERE! If Jaren came home tomorrow and said we were moving there I would do it in two seconds!! I am totally jealous of her too! That is so exciting. Thanks for the love you left me on my blog; I appreciate all the compliments and your interest. When I am in Utah next I would love to photograph your family! ;)
Now go out and buy those red shoes-

Peterson Family said...

I am jealous too. It's just beautiful over there... everything is so lush. Totally opposite of the dry, brown, desert that I live in. :) A good friend of mine studied abroad and was able to live there for a semester or two and I was SOOO jealous of her!! I need to do some more traveling... Well, one of these days. :)