According to the weather channel: "Total new snow accumulations will range from 1 to 3 inches on the valley floor and around 4 inches on the benches."
We definitely count as "benches," but this is what I awoke to and the snow has just begun. Several more hours of snow advisory to go and we've already hit the daily high temp.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Snow!!
Posted by
Micha
at
8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's so nice to have no snow! It has been warm enough for air conditioning here but this morning i have a sweatshirt on. Dress warm.
Love the ruler idea! I just measure the snow by how much Dad has to snowblow! And yes, we had over 8 inches this morning. I'm just hoping I can get my car out of the campus parking lot later, lol!
Not jealous of this at all! BRRRRR!! I only like snow from the inside of the house and I only like it during December. ;)
Post a Comment