Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not quite there yet...

Well, I've been preoccupied with the idea of revamping the ol' blog for several days now. To the tune of sitting on my bed all dressed in jammies, til wee hours of the morning, blog hopping for ideas and then toying around in PhotoPaint changing colors and plans every three minutes, delaying my studies until that inevitable moment when I can barely retain consciousness. I then begrudgingly put the computer away and pull out the Sedimentary Geology (or Structure) textbook and pretend that I think I'll actually retain something I read. Right. Uh, huh. Yeah.

Well, this isn't exactly as I want it. BUT, something had to be done so I could get back to normal life again. With any luck I'll blog about my baby's birthday before long :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I like it!

Laurie said...

Grandma and Granddad will find it nicer since sometimes Dad prints the blog page for mom to read. Color backgrounds take a lot of ink so he won't print them.

Angela S said...

I really really like it. Its tons easier to read and is really cute. Regardless though you have to remember its yours, and well that a few of us have trouble reading it, though maybe we just need to teach grandpa about google reader. That could be the solution, especially since as long as you have the full post view selected, like you do, then it doesn't matter how the post looks. Whatever I'm blabbling. Have a great day!