"Note: No Children Under Age 6 Will Be Admitted To Any R-Rated Feature After 6:00 PM. Valid IDs will be required to attend Rated "R" movies. You must be at least 17 years of age or have your parent accompany you to view the movie. IDs will be checked at the theatre."
Monday, December 3, 2007
Really.... before 6pm is ok?
Posted by
Micha
at
9:16 PM
Labels: Michelle, Things I just don't understand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Michelle- I am so glad we have reconected. Funny how the web can do that to old friends. How are you? What are you doing these days? It looks like you are busy with two darling girls! Congrats. ;) I would love to catch up and keep in touch through bloggerland! ;) Happy Holidays to you too.
p.s. Your post is hysterical!
Yeah seriously that kills me. AGH! Whoever takes their kids to a rated R movie is NUTS!
Wow, that is unbelievable. I don't know about you, but I have always believed that a rated R movie before 6 was never as bad as one afterward 6 (NOT)! That is so stupid, Hollywood really WILL do anything to make an extra buck.
Cute sleepover pictures! Those girls are cute together. :)
Post a Comment