A couple of you may remember back when we went to the Corn Maze and a picture I posted of this cute young guy with Aeryn on his shoulders. That's Trent. He's sort of unique, quite crazy, and absolutely adored by most. He's a guys guy, a girls guy, a flirt, a goofball, and just plain contagiously happy. Here for y'all (4 U Megan) to witness, is a little behind the scenes Trent action from the Oak Canyon Ward Christmas party tonight. Sorry about the somewhat obnoxious volume and background commotion. It's a singles ward. 'Nuff said.
(The hand pushing his face into the chocolate belongs to none other than our fun loving and fabulous Bishop Phil Call)



2 comments:
My first reaction to that video was "Ewwww. Gross", and my second reaction was "What a sad waste of chocolate". What does that say about me? I could not hear the sound, however, so perhaps I missed something.
Now that's my kind of bishop! Sorry, Mom just couldn't appreciate the humor here. I would have volunteered for something like that, only it's a little hard to lick the chocolate off my own face. And yes, chocolate is liquid gold. =)
Post a Comment