Monday, October 15, 2007

FHE

We went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point for FHE tonight. Yes, I drag Aeryn to a ton of singles activities. Although I'm officially too old for the ward now (barely, mind you), the Bishop told me there is "only one release" for me. Hmmm.... we'll see about that one. BUT, it means that my crazy social almost-five year old gets taken to a ton of singles activities, which only serves to reinforce the crazy social side. Tonight was no exception. I may be in trouble when she hits 14, and it will be entirely my fault.

We went for the corn maze and ended up being there an entire hour longer than the rest of the ward, only in part because we got mercilessly lost. There was so much to do that was included in the price that OF COURSE we had to stay and play a bit.

Wham!

Soo proud after ropin a "steer."

We really want one of these playhouses. I say we because I don't know which one of us likes it more. With the peaked roof, the ceiling clearance is about 8 feet at the center so nearly anyone could play in there. The thing that sold me on it though is the kid sized porch swing. Seriously the coolest idea I've seen for a playhouse. I could almost live in there.

Another idea that got me all giddy... a corn kernel "sand" box. It was a lot more comfortable than you'd think.

1 comments:

Angela S said...

I love the idea of the corn kernel sand box.