It's always fun to walk around campus with kids a whole decade younger than I and just observe. I'm kind of a nerd that way. I feel so stinkin young myself, but it's funny to realize that already in my own life trends have now cycled once. Suddenly, I feel a touch older.
Bulky plastic neon jewelry, skimmer flats, footless tights with minis, wide belts over tunics, even breakdancing are becoming a daily experience yet again, even though it all looked pretty weird the first time around. In honor of these "trendy" folk everywhere, I give this tribute from 1983(the video wasn't made til '84 actually).
This was the first song I ever loved on the radio and the album it was released on was the first cassette I ever owned. I only parted with it a couple years ago and already I regret it. Ahhhh, the good ol' days.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
1983
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment