Day 4: This was a weird day as far as this trip goes. We had absolutely NoThINg planned!!! So it became family fun day and we squished in some stuff. Running for JD&me, outlet shopping for some necessities (and some wanna-be necessities), and bowling with the girlies. BLAST. As in, it was a.
A photographic journey:
The focus! The concentration! The anticipation!
Guess who!? No, really. Can you tell who is who?
Awww. Another self-portrait. Only this time we're in Santa Clarita and my hair is really flat.
What is so exciting about the ball return? Really. Everytime I'm at a bowling alley with anyone under the age of, oh, 47 or so, the ball return seems to be the thing that gets the most attention.
Sisters - just not yet. Even if they play and fight like it already - and heck, even dress the same. Big squirt dressed first and then little squirt picked her shirt. It was shocking how identically they were dressed and no, it was not planned nor encouraged by me. Even if I do want to dress them all matchy matchy once in a while.
Happy Dance. He got a strike. Or a spare. Does it really matter? He kicked my derrierre.
Helping. This is my favorite thing about bowling with littles. That and the fact that I get to use the bumpers and consequently get a few courtesy points.
(Angle of incidence = angle of... oh, well, you remember)
"MOM! Can't I just go watch?"
You see that? Who's awesome!!?!????? Yup, I got two strikes right off the bat. Booyah!
Just ignore the two pins total for both balls in frame 5. I'd prefer to not talk about that.












0 comments:
Post a Comment