Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've been a little busy lately...

... getting engaged!!!

That's right... we are official and out of the closet. I must be a terrible secret keeper however because 94.6% of the people who know us have known for about a month that it was coming. I'm ok with that, except perhaps the random text messages I'd receive which proved my parents weren't waiting until we were ready to tell people and start talking. Seriousy, I must have inherited this lack-of-secret-keeping-on-really-exciting-things thing.
I'll share more later (maybe - it is pretty personal you know). Right now, I need to pretend to do the work I've ignored all weekend while paying undivided attention to more important people and things.

Goodnight and sweet dreams!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I"m one that is not very surprised. You have been gushing.;)

Angela S said...

I agree with Laurie, it pretty much seemed to be coming. Regardless we're SUPER happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Mom was actually telling me just as I was reading this also! I'm so happy for you.

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you!! Have you planned a date yet or anything?

Kristi said...

Yay!!! We need more girls in this family. :-) I know we haven't actually met yet, but Jim and Debbi have nothing but wonderful things to say about you. Welcome to the family!

Valerie and Adam said...

Congrats again!