Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So, I was bugging my other half about the infrequency of his blogging

...to which he replied "Hey!" and I had to face the music that I'm no better. In fact, I'm a couple days behind him. Which settles it, I simply must blog tonight.

Either it's that or the fact that I have 18 million hours of work to do... and we know how blogging suddenly takes precidence when there is real work to be done.

Life is beautiful.

That phrase is uttered from my lips more times than I can count now-a-days. The thing is, it's really true. This morning we had the most delightful peachy pink sunrise, and this evening greeted us with an equally spectacular backlit bright pink sunset. The heavens have been lovely lately. Have you stopped to take a look? Sometimes I really can't help but revel in the gorgeousness of this Earth. And it's not just because it's my job to shape young minds into appreciating the natural phenomenon around us. It really is amazing.

We've had so much fun lately - our little "family." Aeryn and Ellie get along famously and Jim and I, well, we do too. So I shall leave you with this adorable picture of our adorable girls and bid you adieu until such time as I get my work done (HHAHHAAAHAAA!! Can you hear the laughter?) and start documenting life again.


I just realized the irony of this photograph. The height difference between the girls is roughly comparable to the height difference of their parents. Hmmm...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Oh, what's his blog address???

Jimbo said...

Mine is more up to date!

My blog address is- http://adventuresofellieanddad.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! It's always so fun to hear you singing about life. Love ya, gal!