Kidlet draws. A. Lot.
So naturally, we do the art gallery thing. I struggled with ideas - though I've seen some fantastic ones out there. I suffer from this non-committal thing that seriously impares my decision making on occasion. And then I saw this picture from IKEA:
It was perfect. And at $5.99, so was the price. So we picked up two, slapped them on intriguingly angled wall in the hall, and the buglet has gone to town. Ever since I showed her how to dangle a picture from a picture, she's been unable to leave it alone. Oh, and there's more than enough clips to completely fill our space.
We've done the heavy string with cute clips thing, the clothespin thing, the picture wire thing, and frankly I wasn't thrilled with any of them. This is already far superior to the other attempts.
I still long to add more color and "ooomph" to our little gallery, but for now, her artwork stands out center stage which is just as it ought to be.




0 comments:
Post a Comment