
in fact, we've been busily loving life. hiking and playing and enjoying the springtime glory. though i've been busy and crazy and anticipating a major change in a few weeks. more on this later, i don't want to jinx it!!

in fact, we've been busily loving life. hiking and playing and enjoying the springtime glory. though i've been busy and crazy and anticipating a major change in a few weeks. more on this later, i don't want to jinx it!!
Posted by
Micha
at
10:59 PM
1 comments:
Can't wait to hear all about it... I think I may know what it is... but I won't jinx it either.
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the GORGEOUS spring Utah weather for me. It's still nice here, we had a cool front move in and it's been nice to soak in every last drop of spring. We bought Sunsplash summer passes, so bring on the heat!! :)
Post a Comment