Friday, January 22, 2010

Is anyone else as addicted to this song as I am???



I just can't stop listening to it! Every time it comes on the radio (or at a singles dance.. ahem..) I just want to stand up and scream YES!!! FINALLY someone makes an optimistic song about singlehood and romance!

Listen and love it.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda/Mandy said...

I have to admit it is catchy. And what we need.

Katie said...

I hadn't heard it until just now- I love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Angela S said...

Thats a great song!

Peterson Family said...

Love this song too...

Also, I REALLY enjoyed your last two posts... they almost made me cry. I hate that my 'babies' are growing up too. Weston corrected me the other night "I am NOT your BABY Mom!! I am a big kid now." :) I feel like life is going way too fast for me and I already have a mounting list of 'should have done's' and 'still need to do's' with my kids. I wish that I could erase the 'mom guilt', but it can be hard when distractions and time swirls about me constantly. :)

I think you are such a wonderful mom, person, and friend. I can't wait until you find that other 'grown up' half that you deserve so much. I know he's out there thinking 'when am I going to find her?' You are so awesome Michelle. I am so glad I know you.