So, about an eternity ago, I won a new blog header and button from Katie. It was designed by Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog and is now up and running. She was awesome to work with too. Check it out, I HAVE A BUTTON! That is seriously the coolest thing ever. I never thought I'd have a button.
If you'd like to add it to your sidebar the code is up there on the right - tippy top! If you do, would you leave me some love and let me know?
Wahoo!! Thanks a ton Katie. Go check both these awesome ladies out and have a fantabulous day!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, I love it! I'm so glad it's up and you like it!!
It looks great! Oh, and I loved the pictures from Jim's cabin!
They both look fabulous! Someday when I actually do something with my blog I will add your button...
Post a Comment