Friday, July 10, 2009

10 things I love about play dates

Photobucket



1. Getting to clean my kitchen from top to bottom and have it stay that way for more than 12.43617 minutes.
2. Hearing how A's communication improves from social pressure as compared to mommy pressure.
3. Bouncy, silly girls all over.
4. Time to sort out donations for the youth garage sale fundraiser this weekend.
5. I get to READ A BOOK!!!!
6. Cooking for two little kids is way more fun than one.
7. It makes the bug happy. In a two person household, if one isn't happy, no one is.
8. Creativity just blossoms!
9. The TV, computer games, DS, and movies stay off for an extended period of time.
10. I make much better lunches when other people's children are involved and our leftovers are inadequate.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Katie said...

These days sound great! I'm glad I have it to look forward to :)