Friday, May 15, 2009

Farewell, my sweet

We've been through a lot together. You've given me the best years of your life, and now have gone to that final electronic resting place in the... sky(pe)? With you, my photos, files, and programs are freed from the cares and trials of this world. I miss you, I long for the return of my lovely pictures, works in progress, creative idea files, and blog post ideas. But alas, you are unwilling to part with your treasures, and though it upsets me greatly, I can respect that. One day a prince will come and rescue your captors from where they reside locked and powerless.

Until then, adieu.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Sometimes I hate technology. :) Sorry to hear about your loss... I pray you find some peace and comfort and that you're able to have some of your treasures returned to you!

PS LOOOOOOOVE the Pottery. Seriously beautiful. Simplistic. Gorgeous too! You have such good taste. :)