I've been up to my old shopping again, now that a new computer has made it's way into my life (long, sad, story). This time however, I have returned to my normal self and not purchased anything. I rarely do. Lately I'm on a pottery kick. Here are this weeks favorites:
White ceramic pears from New Moon Studio. I love pears. I love to eat them, look at them, smell them, pick them, and munch on jelly belly's that taste just like them. Needless to say, I really really love these. 
This charming tray from JJ Ceramics I have nowhere to put and no way to use (at present). Of course, once I have a home I can customize that will probably be different. I'm really digging the texture and color. 
And last, but definitely not least, these charming beauties. Jane Austen quote mugs from Brookish. Simple, yet truly awesome. Finally a way to guarantee a little Mr. Darcy in my life.

And this one: 
Happy Friday, and Happy Etsy dreaming!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Etsy Find Friday
Posted by
Micha
at
7:24 AM
Labels: Etsy Find Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment