Yesterday A's school called me to pick her up. Nothing was really wrong, she just had a little cough and a runny nose, but she wouldn't stop touching other kids. After they had her wash her hands a half dozen times they cracked and sent her on her way with the advice that she not come back today. Pig flew panic, or genuine worry? I'm still undecided.
Fortunatly, I don't start work until tomorrow so it's been ok. However, after about three and a half hours of PBS this morning I was going to lose my mind. What is one to do when cabin fever strikes?
Why, head on over to the bakery and see what that Nie is talking about, naturally. 
I had planned on getting the vaNIElla squared, but was easily distracted by the other offerings. Should I get S'mores? Key Lime? Peanut Butter Chocolate? Would their key lime be as good as mine? Did it matter?
Hmmm.....
In the end I went with Toasted Coconut and the munch got Red Velvet. Deeee-lish. 
The best part about going out for cupcakes? I won't eat all the leftovers at home. Win/win.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Cupcake Escape
Posted by
Micha
at
3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I wished I lived in Utah just for those cupcakes! They look so delicious.
The splash in idea is great, thank you. It's going to rain until Saturday, so we'll be trying it tomorrow.
Do you start teaching tomorrow?
Oh man those look fantastic! Too bad I can't have one RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment