First, it was singing.
Then it was laying on the bed telling stories.
Getting out of bed three times for a drink of water.
Having "bear" say goodnight to half a dozed household objects.
A small bout of screaming.
Needing a snack.
Hugs from Grandma and Grandpa.

Reading books "by myself mama."
Falling asleep precariously poised on the couch.
Watching 30 min. of a movie.
Squeezing in homework.
Begging for treats.
Tortoise and the Hare races down the hallway.
The "happy, and quiet, and stay in bed" Wizard of Oz chant.

And now... it's pilates.
Or yoga.
Every day.
Usually in jammies.

Everytime I think I've got a favorite, it just gets better.
I hope this one sticks around a while.
Then it was laying on the bed telling stories.
Getting out of bed three times for a drink of water.
Having "bear" say goodnight to half a dozed household objects.
A small bout of screaming.
Needing a snack.
Hugs from Grandma and Grandpa.

Reading books "by myself mama."
Falling asleep precariously poised on the couch.
Watching 30 min. of a movie.
Squeezing in homework.
Begging for treats.
Tortoise and the Hare races down the hallway.
The "happy, and quiet, and stay in bed" Wizard of Oz chant.

And now... it's pilates.
Or yoga.
Every day.
Usually in jammies.

Everytime I think I've got a favorite, it just gets better.
I hope this one sticks around a while.



4 comments:
If only we could all be as disciplined about our exercise routines!
Thank you for your comment on my blog and the quiet reminder to find the positive <3
That is o cute! I wish I did yoga before bed every night! Can't wait to see what she starts doing next.
That is adorable! I bet it's fun for you too.
That is a great idea!
Post a Comment