Once upon a time, in a quiet suburban neighborhood not too far away, a kind hearted friend remarked upon the plethora of butterflies congregating in my craft supplies. This friend kindly donated the use of her punches, to remedy a desire for AliE mimicry that so permeated my being. We've all wanted to be Ali at one point or another, haven't we? Well, I replied that no, in fact, the punches were not the sole motivator of my visitation. I would like it known however that these fanciful flighty creatures are being used, and used well.
Remember this idea from forever ago?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
the bajillion butterflies
Posted by
Micha
at
9:40 AM
Labels: Aeryn, Aeryn's Art, Creatives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Beautiful
I loved the other version too.
Amazing! I have the butterfly adorned address label you made when you sent me the awesome paper bowl. It is on display above my desk. There is just something magic about butterflies of any kind :-)
Yay for N's punches and a mom who loves to let Aeryn play!
Post a Comment