and i love it!!
apparently.
student teaching day 1: only two kids tried to switch identities and one class completely ignored me. no biggie. i'm like a sub. we all know how beloved they are.
student teaching day 2: haha ha HA HAHAHA ha! first, i got to tell a kid to throw away his ENTIRE POST IT PAD worth of insulting comments he'd stick on everyone and then, get this, I got to take away a cell phone! (which my cooperating teacher has never once had to do in any class)- the phone then goes to the office so the principal can call mom. net result? students think i'm downright evil. i'm so happy.
tomorrow i get to completely run the dramatization we're doing.
this is turning out to be pretty fun.



3 comments:
HaHaHa LOL. I always had the same wish, but since I am not a teacher I would not come even close to have the opportunity to be evil :D
Show them!!!
Suzy
Yeah for you!! I am sure you are doing a fabulous job. Keep it up.
You are so brave! I am glad you are enjoying it. I am petrified by large numbers of children.
Post a Comment