Wednesday, September 10, 2008

me, Me, ME

Thanks Alissa, this one was really hard for me :)

I am. . . a crazy lady in a responsible body
I think. . . the world is glorious
I know. . . that anything is possible
I want. . . aeryn to never truly know the emotional burdens of my youth or how much i still struggle with them
I have. . . more stuff than i could ever need and cannot quite declutter enough
I wish. . . i had the recipe for the cheesecake factory's dulce de leche and sticky chewy chocolate pecan cheesecakes
I hate. . . my need to feel in control
I miss. . . sierra's exuberant puppy kisses
I fear. . . being alone
I feel. . . so deeply
I love. . . the Earth, my intellect, and endless possibility
I hear. . . mio the electronic dog, with dead batteries, endlessly moaning at 3am... again
I smell. . .jasmine
I search. . . endlessly
I wonder. . . will it ever happen?
I regret . . . precious little, now that i've come to terms with the lessons i've learned
I care. . . deeply
I always. . . cave in and eat the triple chocolate m&m premiums when i've already brushed my teeth
I am not. . . very patient to purchase my own home
I believe. . . that things will get even better
I dance. . . in the living room to 80's party songs
I sing. . . crummy
I don't always. . . find a good balance between tact and honesty
I write. . . feverishly dramatic and excessively long emails
I win. . . when i am happy
I lose. . . when i cannot forgive the past
I never. . . lose contact with ex boyfriends even when i should
I listen. . . to ella
I can usually be found. . . baking
I read. . . textbooks, argh
I am happy about. . . purchasing science classroom materials
I tag. . . care packages with crayon colored address labels :)

0 comments: