Last Sunday my friend Amanda had us over for strawberry shortcake. She has a new roommate, Glenna, who had just moved in that morning so we were all trying to get to know her a little. Glenna has a "day job," but when you ask her what she does the response is a unique story of self-employment, born by a desire to merge income with flexibility, and self-taught with help from the public library and a hobbyist group.
She's a clown. Really truly, and she ties the most amazing balloon creatures.
See for yourself...
She's a clown. Really truly, and she ties the most amazing balloon creatures.
See for yourself...
This octopus is my very favorite.

Of course, Spidey is pretty sweet too. That limp balloon in his hand was once inflated and curly like a string of web flying rather conspicuously through the air, but alas, it was played with a little bit.
What little girl doesn't need a princess crown (and matching sword)???
I am amazed. I honestly can't wait until I have a birthday party to plan. Only 8 more months...



3 comments:
Very nice!! I got to see Glenna in her full regalia this morning. I'll have to let you guys know next time she does an event so Aeryn can visit a nice clown.
Those are AMAZING!!!! Tell your friend she rocks in my book!
I LOVE the balloons! Sure do miss you two!
Post a Comment