Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Um...



Let me get this straight, this is artificial sweetener... in fruit...?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. Don't you hate that? I also hate when they add sugar to salsa. Tomatoes are sweet enough already, right? The best salsas are made fresh enough that they do not need sugar to preserve them. I fear for the children who can not eat fruit without sugar. How will they ever truly appreciate candy?

nichole said...

and what about those "heavy syrup" fruits... really they don't have canned peaches without syrup. what has the world come to?

Amanda/Mandy said...

Welcome to the world of "evils and designs which...exist in the hearts of conspiring men." Aren't you glad that food preparation is based on the almighty dollar and not actual nourishment?

Kell said...

My absolute favorite are the peaches that are canned in pear juice. Then you don't have any added sweeteners. The kids love it too. You should check it out.

Kell said...

My absolute favorite are the peaches that are canned in pear juice. Then you don't have any added sweeteners. The kids love it too. You should check it out.

Kell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peterson Family said...

Disturbing isn't it... I, for one, am not an 'organic', 'all natural' person (not that I am against it, I am just flat out too lazy) BUT when I TRY to make good food choices, they should just make things simple. Peaches with no added sugar... you would think that's NOT too much to ask?!