Evidently my baking reputation is spreading. Admittedly, it's possibly a result of the home-baked goodness I often take to my sediments lab. It's kind of fun to spoil all the boys. One of them told me the other day that of all the girls in the Geology department, I'm his favorite.... Awww... Of course I am, I bribe them all to like me by making their favorites (mwahahaha!). See Dale? There's more than one way to win friends and influence people ;)
He and his wife have chickens but she doesn't like to cook. Today he brought me these eggs since he can't believe I go through 2-3 dozen per week. They are so purty though! I don't know what to make now... I may just sit and look at them.
(Do you know what organic brown eggs cost?? I feel like I won the lottery.)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Eggs
Posted by
Micha
at
2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I certainly don't bake like you do, and it's a good thing because I also don't have your self control not to eat every last cookie I would bake. What I do have is a residence in Logan, Utah, where the free farm eggs flow like water. During the summer Steve's uncle begs us to take more than we can ever use. I think they taste better than the kind you get at the store, even the free range organic variety. Do you? Perhaps it is because Steve's uncle's chickens are constantly running to escape from the ferocious attacks of the family dog and are in really great shape!
Post a Comment