

Yet another adolescent flashback brought about by childhood silliness...
Aeryn laughed histerically over putting her clothes on backwards this morning. It brought me straight back to 9th grade and the (thankfully) quickly passing fashion sense of Kris Kross.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Jump! Jump!
Posted by
Micha
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
THis is my life every single day. Seriously. Tyler lives in backwards clothes. Three and a half years old and he's got a case of kris kros bad. Underwear because then he can see the trains (massive view of his crackers throughout the day with this one), Pants because its just cool I guess, though he has a pair of shorts with an embroidered car on the back pocket so he has to see that. And shirts for whatever reason. He must dress himself. I wish I had help here but its fun and personal and it makes us laugh so I'm all for it.
Post a Comment