Monday, January 3, 2011

Vogue

It's been a while. A year or so ago we used to play our self-timer-tripod-picture-game all the time. At that time I was really focused on having pictures of us together at least once a month, and the goofy timer approach worked really well. Tonight, after realizing how few pictures there are of us together in our house, we went for it again. How ever did I forget what fun this is???

You may note the presense of two dolls now. Kit was a Christmas surprise from Santa and quickly replaced Korey as the little sister. Most often they are both included. If not, Kit wins out every time. Buglet loves to remind me that I have three daughters now. At least they can still share a bathroom peaceably.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So, I'm in the mood to make a few doll dresses...what size dolls are those girls of yours?

Anonymous said...

So fun! Although I kinda like not having documentation of the fact my hair is hideous, lol!